Inuit Tuttarvingat of NAHO Says Goodbye
It is with sadness that Inuit Tuttarvingat staff says goodbye. Our offices close on June 29, 2012. It has been a privilege working with our many partners and allies on Inuit health and wellness issues.
You can still access our materials:
- This and our other websites will be available for viewing and downloads until 2017.
- Our videos are available at www.isuma.tv, http://vimeo.com and www.youtube.com
- The Inuit Inuit Tobacco-free Network program as been transferred to Pauktuutit Inuit Women of Canada, www.pauktuutit.ca
The Inuit Tobacco-free Network is an ideal way to:
- Provide Inuit health workers and their colleagues with up-to-date resources and the latest research on tobacco use reduction
- Connect health workers in remote communities to others working in other Inuit regions
- Inform health workers in Inuit communities of upcoming gatherings, training, and events related to their field
- Encourage Inuit health workers and their colleagues to share their stories and experiences with others.
From the Inuit Knowledge Centre (IKC) website: Blue Light Campaign Data Comparison for Nunavik: http://www.inuitknowledge.ca/content/blue-light-campaign-results-nunavik -Blue Light Campaign Data Comparison for Nunavut: http://www.inuitknowledge.ca/content/blue-light-campaign-results-nunavut